If you live in Independent England (the area shown on the above map), please register as an English citizen by filling in the form below. To be eligible, you need to be living in Northumbria (illustrated in red and yellow) or Mercia (shown in green).

If you live in Cumberland, Durham, Lancashire, Northumberland, Westmorland or Yorkshire, you should tick the Northumbria box on the form below.

If you live in Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Derbyshire, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Huntingdonshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Middlesex, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Rutland, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire or Worcestershire, you should tick the Mercia box on the form below.

If you live outside Independent England and wish to request English citizenship, you should apply for this, on the form below, to the Acting Witan of England, stating the reasons why you feel that you should be granted citizenship and the region to which you believe you belong.


The Register of the Citizens of England

‘I claim legal citizenship of England and I hereby declare that I acknowledge the Constitution of the English Confederation as the ultimate legal authority in Independent England and I recognise the Acting Witan of England as the ultimate lawful authority co-ordinating the transfer of effective power to the people of the English Confederation acting through their local communities.’